Order Custom Dye Sublimation Hockey Jerseys
Custom hockey jerseys are completely customizable using dye sublimation.
Sublimation is the process of transferring dye to a fabric using heat.
Images and graphics are printed on special paper placed on the garment and heat is applied. This allows the ink to become part of the fabric. Leaving you with a more breathable, soft-hand feel to the fabric.
The best part is that the numbers, letters and graphics do not peel, wear off, or come out in the wash!
As low as $35
ADVANTAGES OF SUBLIMATION
- Unlimited colors with no added cost.
- Produces vibrant colors, making it perfect for photographic images.
- Ability to create complex all-over print designs on the front and back of your sublimated uniforms.
- You can’t feel the print at all, it gives the fabric a soft feel.
- Sublimation print will not crack, peel, or fade.
- Enhance your garment by adding a heat transfer such as, rhinestones, hot fix glitter or foil.
- Sublimation printing never goes out of style. Because sublimated uniforms are custom made, there is no need to worry about a uniform being discontinued next season. It is also easy to reorder one from us in the future as we keep your design on file.
BENEFITS OF THE PROCESS
Full color on small runs
Unlike screen printing, there is no need for separate screens, films, or a great deal of setup for sublimation. Though you may well need to have us refine your art, the process thereafter is straightforward, and on smaller orders may prove less expensive overall than screen printing.
Less need for minimum orders
We are more likely to be able to accommodate a smaller order or re-order when you sublimate, due to the reduced amount of setup needed to print your item.
Though art charges may apply for this level of customization, seeing as each garment is printed from it’s own transfer rather than en masse on the same set of screens, this method makes it much easier to add individual customization to each printed item.
The nature of sublimation means that prints are never heavy or thick. The garment is unchanged by the process, save for the addition of your art.
There is no cracking or peeling in a sublimated print, they last as long as the garment.